Continuing our monthly house plan series, this month we are featuring the 2180 Bi-Level. This monthly series is to help provide you with ideas and a different perspective on each of our home plans that we offer.
The 2180 Bi-Level Floor Plan
With 2,180 finished square feet, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the 2180 Bi-Level is the perfect starter home or for anyone looking to downsize. This floor plan has endless possibilities and potential. You can change the floor plan to fit your lifestyle and needs.
Some ideas are:
- Remove a bedroom to create a spacious upstairs
- Create a master suite by adding a master bath
- Add a powder room upstairs
- Remove the laundry from the mechanical room and create a laundry room upstairs
- Add a 3rd stall to the garage
- Expand your master walk-in closet
Of course you can add smaller items such as a corner walk-in pantry, tile backsplash, open railing, etc.
Below are three different floor plan variations of the 2180 Bi-Level.
Have your own idea on how to shake up the 2180 Bi-Level floor plan? Contact us to talk about building a home. Don’t forget about our new level of value!