We all love our furry friends and want to make our home a pet-friendly place. There are different things you can do to incorporate a special space, or simple improvements in your new or existing home for your four legged companions.
- It’s important to consider your lifestyle, including your pet’s needs. Smart storage for food and toys and built-ins are a great way to keep your pet supplies and food organized.
- A pet wash area in the mudroom or garage is a convenient way to keep your pet clean as well as your home.
- Fencing your yard is another great option when you have pets to keep them safe and allow them to have some freedom to roam.
- Our furry ones like to watch the outdoors so having a large window that they can look out and enjoy the sunshine is a nice addition to any home.
- Having front door sidelights are a must-have for your guard dog or cat. Just another way for your cat or dog to know when you arrive home.
Select tough materials
- Durable floors are a must-have for a pet-friendly home. We offer a laminate flooring with a matte finish and texture to help hide pet paw marks and making it easier on your pets from not slipping and sliding around the home.