Heidi is our part-time warranty gal here at Thomsen. Currently studying at NDSU for her Master’s in Psychology, she pops in to Thomsen every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon. She helps with communicating between our team and the client(s) and tags along on visits to lend a helping hand. Get to know Heidi below!
- Name three words that you describe you.
Funny, Caring, Empathetic
- Do you have any hidden talents or skills?
Can play piano by ear
- If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be?
- Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What did you want to be when you grow up?
- My favorite word in the English language is?
- If you were a superhero, what super power would you have?
- What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
Anything outside (when it isn’t winter)
- What would be your personal motto?
Everything happens for a reason
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
- What, or who, are you a “closet fan” of?
- Look at your last song listened to. What is it?
The Cave – Mumford and Sons
- What’s a typical day like for you at work?
Show up with a great attitude, joke with coworkers, and dive right in to claims/schedule subs to make homeowners happy!
- What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job?
Drawing the hard line, bringing fun into work, and being upfront and transparent
- What do you love most about your job?
The team approach we have when working with vendors and subcontractors on warranty claims. I also love the support and fun we have in my team.