Ashley is a huge asset to the sales & marketing team! She keeps the wheels greasy and the engine running in the department by proofing marketing materials, processing spec homes and models and so much more! She is a busy mom of four children, two of which are twins that were just born in July! When she’s not working, she’s running around in her awesome mini van and staying indoors as much as possible! Get to know Ashley below!
1. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What did you want to be when you grow up? Back up dancer for Janet Jackson
2. My favorite word in the English language is? Seriously
3. If you were a superhero, what super power would you have? To become invisible
4. If you could be one character from any movie, who would you be and why? Edna Mode – “No capes!”
5. Favorite holiday and why? Christmas – seeing the surprise and excitement that it brings the kiddos
6. Look at your last song listened to. What is it? Every Little Thing – Russell Dickerson
7. What, or who, are you a “closet fan” of? Dance videos on IG
8. Would you rather explore a new planet, or the deepest parts of the ocean, why? The ocean. Seeing all the creatures that live below
9. If you could play one instrument you aren’t able to now, what would it be and why? Guitar
10. Outside of work, where can we find you at your happiest? Under a blanket wherever I am
11. What is “home” to you? With my husband and kiddos
12. What are you most grateful for? My family – my husband is our rock and my kiddos are our plot twists and keep life interesting
13. What are some small things that make your day better? Diet Dew can always put a smile on my face!
14. If you could switch roles with anyone in the company for a day, which one would you choose and why? Design – I loved the process of building and selecting my finishes, it would be fun to help someone do the same.
15. What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job? Quick to accomplish tasks with accuracy.
16. What do you love most about your job? The team – they make it a fun place to work. Easy to get the job done, but have fun at the same time.