Darcy hails from the warm and sunny land of Arizona and we think she’s definitely brought some warmth to the Thomsen Homes office! When you see Darcy she always has a smile on her face and a good story about one, or all, of her farm animals. She’s a veteran in the Home Market and will make sure you’re well taken care of when building with Thomsen Homes. Get to know Darcy below!
1. What’s your spirit animal, and why? A Koala. I would eat and sleep all day and keep snacks in my handy, dandy pouch.
2. What super power would you want, and why? The power to read minds. Why? Why not!!??!!
3. If you had a time machine, and couldn’t mess with history, what time period would you travel back to? I’d go back to the beginning of time.
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tacos!!!! Chicken tacos, fish tacos, TACOS!!!!
5. What fictional character would you be friends with in real life? Chewbacca
6. What’s the movie title for the current chapter of your life? We Bought A Zoo!
7. What is one random fact that you still remember from grade school? Donkeys can see all 4 of their feet at the same time.
8. Look at your phone/radio, what song/podcast is currently playing? Broadway Showtunes
9. Best concert you’ve been to? Or if you haven’t been, who do you want to see? Zac Brown Band
10. Have you ever met a celebrity? How was it? Although he wasn’t a celebrity at the time, I went to school with Pat Tillman.
11. What’s a guilty pleasure of yours? Hershey’s Candy Bars and Jif Peanut Butter
12. Best TV show ever? Friends
13. Best movie ever? The Wizard of Oz
14. What nicknames have people called you throughout life? DJ and Auntie Darcy
15. Are you a morning or a night person? Neither! I like Naps!
16. Where can you be found on your days off? At our farm.
17. What’s one thing that instantly makes your day better? Rubbing Piggy Snooters!
18. What drives you to be the best person you can be? Making sure my family is taken care of.
19. What does a typical day at the office look like? Sales appointments, reaching out to interested buyers, reconnecting with business partners, researching the market.
20. What Thomsen Homes role would you like to try for a day other than your own? Drafter
21. What’s your favorite thing about working at Thomsen Homes? I’m enjoying getting to know everyone and learn a different style of home building.
Leave a Reply