Korey is one of the newest additions to our New Home Consultant team! The West Fargoan is a loving husband and father who enjoys a good Jack Daniels at the lake on the weekend, accompanied by some 90’s tunes. Sounds like a good time, right? Korey is a confident dude and we’re confident in him and his abilities to get you into your net new home! Welcome to the team! Get to know Korey below!
1.What’s your spirit animal, and why? Uhhh…. No clue
2. What super power would you want, and why? Probably Healing/regeneration… I would do some ridiculous/dumb things that would be awesome knowing that I wouldn’t die because of it.
3. If you had a time machine, and couldn’t mess with history, what time period would you travel back to? I would go back to 1994-ish. Mostly for the music. Either that or 1952 to have met my Grandfather in his prime.
4. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Steak
5. What fictional character would you be friends with in real life? Joey from Friends
6. What’s the movie title for the current chapter of your life? “Under Construction”
7. What is one random fact that you still remember from grade school? My 4th grade teacher ridiculed my handwriting so badly that I was pulled out of class to do cursive sheets for a week. Since then my handwriting has been better than any of my teachers moving forward.
8. Look at your phone/radio, what song/podcast is currently playing? “Break my Stride” by Matthew Wilder … Don’t listen to it unless you want it to be stuck in your head for a week.
9. Best concert you’ve been to? Or if you haven’t been, who do you want to see? The Black Keys on their El Camino album.
10. Have you ever met a celebrity? How was it? I haven’t really “met” a celebrity but I have had awkward instance once. I was late for my plane at MSP and running from one of the airport to the other and right outside my boarding place Mike Tyson was standing there with someone who looked like his agent or lawyer or something like that. I literally stopped running, stopped and staired at him with my mouth open as I slowly drifted by him on the fast walk conveyer. He even laughed at me a little bit but whatevs.
11. What’s a guilty pleasure of yours? Whiskey
12. Best TV show ever? The Office or Friends
13. Best movie ever? Out Cold
14. What nicknames have people called you throughout life? There are many but the one that, if said around my fellow high school alum, they’d recognize would be “Whitey”
15. Are you a morning or a night person? Used to be a night owl but now that I have kids it’s more and more turning to a morning person.
16. Where can you be found on your days off? The lake
17. What’s one thing that instantly makes your day better? Friendly people. Positivity is infectious.
18. What drives you to be the best person you can be? Hard to describe. Short answer… a voice in my head. In everything I do there is a mentor from my past that I think of and if what I am doing does not meet what I think their standards would be then it’s not good enough.
19. What does a typical day at the office look like? Computer, Zoom, people, people, people. Computer, Zoom
20. What Thomsen Homes role would you like to try for a day other than your own? CM
21. What’s your favorite thing about working at Thomsen Homes? Structure and Positivity… the people are pretty cool too😊