We’ve all seen the movie scenes…
Julie Roberts singing along to Prince while she’s soaking in the tub, Marilyn cooling off from the NY heat, Al Pacino relaxing and smoking a cigar… you gotta admit it, bathrooms are more than just the room with a toilet! Bathrooms can be a place of rest and relaxation; where you go to get a little peace and quiet, a little… YOU time. Thomsen Homes wants you to be able to create a spa-like oasis that’s just footsteps away! Here are some key features to think about then designing your relaxation destination:
- Are you a shower or a tub kind of person? Some may forgo a grandiose shower in search of a free-standing tub with jets! Maybe you’re the former and love a luxurious shower you can sing your heart out in?!
- Do you need one or two sinks? Remember that while having two sinks is mostly ideal, it can also take up counter space you may need for getting ready i.e makeup, shaving…
- Do you need more than one outlet? A lot of times couples get ready at the same time. Having an extra outlet on both sides of the counter can eliminate the stress associated with tangling electronics cords.
- Consider a storage nook/closet for your toiletries.
- Do you have children or pets that need bathing? A shower/tub combo should be included in one of your bathrooms for an easy bath solution! Perhaps adding a detachable shower head isn’t such a bad idea either?
We have so many options for you to choose from! From vinyl to tile flooring, fiberglass to tile showers, laminate to quartz countertops and SO MUCH MORE, you’ll be able to come home and unwind the day away in your brand new oasis! See our Inspiration booklet below for some amazing ideas!