Title: Assistant Construction Manager Reports to: Director of Construction
Department: Construction Salary: Dependent on Experience
Posting Date: 3/4/2019 Salary Grade: Exempt
Days of Operation: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7:30am – 5:30pm (+/- depending on season), possible weekend snow removal
Thomsen Homes is a rapidly expanding residential construction company currently seeking an Assistant Construction Manager for the Fargo, ND area. At Thomsen Homes our core values are integrity, driven individuals, loyalty, family, and innovation. We’re looking for an Assistant Construction Manager with similar values and beliefs who can translate his or her expertise and skills to the Thomsen team.
This position will be responsible to ensure job site safety through OSHA compliance, and EPA compliance. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, a good problem solver and a quick and concise decision maker.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain documentation on lot conditions
- Assist with daily tasks requested by Construction Managers and Client Relations
- Support Construction Manager with final walk through and document photos
- Track materials and inventory for jobsites
- Ensure OSHA and EPA compliance
- Uphold jobsite cleanliness and appearance
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Motivation and leadership qualities to encourage team
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Great coordination and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred
- 1-2 years of construction experience preferred
We encourage you to check out our website at www.ThomsenHomesLLC.com to see all the exciting things going on at Thomsen Homes. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including 401(k) and insurance. Please submit resume to email@example.com if you are ready to join our team.
EEOC STATEMENT: Thomsen Homes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Thomsen Homes complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.